Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Clicking this link will take you to my personal website.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

ANOTHER ONE!!


We found out on Friday that we will be having another baby! By my calculations the baby is due on March 1, 2009. Although....Kenten came a week and a half early, so I'm expecting this one in late February. We are all really excited! Many of you know we have been trying for almost a year and a half, so to finally see that "+" sign was a huge deal at our house. It was a little hard to believe so just to make sure I took a digital test also. The results were the same!

As expected I'm beginning to feel some of the normal early symptoms of pregnancy. I have been very tired. I have not had any nausea! Hopefully I won't have any nausea since I didn't have any with Kenten.

No comments: