Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Clicking this link will take you to my personal website.

Sunday, February 8, 2009

37 weeks and counting

3 more weeks to go! Other than heartburn, carpal tunnel, and a very sore back, I really can't complain. Things are going very well. Although I feel like I'm not growing very much, my doctor has reassured me that I'm measuring fine and have nothing to worry about. I just remember being huge with Kenten.

We have decided on her full name and spelling. We're going to call her Joscelyn Kate. Unlike Kenten and all the boys in Branden's family, she will go by her first name.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I love the name! I'm sure you are ready for her to make her appearance. We are praying for a safe birth.