Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Clicking this link will take you to my personal website.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Kenten's first day of Kindergarten

We got off to a rocky start this year, but things are going better now. On Kenten's first day of school we were running late. We were five minutes late and his class had already left to go to mass. Things went a little better until the end of the day. He went out to get on the bus, but told the bus teacher he was supposed to go to a daycare center instead of going to my school, so I had to track him down and then run to the daycare center to pick him up. I never thought I would be so thankful for radios on buses. After the first day things have gotten better.


No comments: