Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Clicking this link will take you to my personal website.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Fundraiser!

We have started taking orders for The Pampered Chef fundraiser! With my commission we will earn about 30% back from the total sales. We'd like to earn about $2000 of the cost of Kenten's surgery. That means we have to sell about $7000 in product. You can order by contacting me personally or you can order online at my website. You can click here to get there. Once at my website you should click on "shop online." Then under option one, enter Kenten Faust as the host's name. Be sure to spell it correctly or it won't get you there. I'm closing the show on October 2nd. Please have your orders in by October 1st. Choose to have your order shipped with the show if you are local. If you are not local, you will want to have your order shipped to you.

Kenten is still scheduled for surgery on December 28th. I'm still planning on talking to the hospital to see if we can change it for after the first of the year. Just in case he should decide to fall and break something, his deductible will already be met.

Please feel free to pass this along to everyone you think would like to help us out! If you have questions you can call me or send me an email.

Thank you for all your help, support, and prayers!

No comments: