Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Clicking this link will take you to my personal website.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

9 weeks


Today, I am 9 weeks pregnant. I've grown just a little bump, but it's big enough to make most of my clothes tight. I'm still not having too many problems. Only occasional, and mild, nausea without any vomiting. Surprisingly, I haven't had as much of an appetite as I was expecting. I ate constantly when I was pregnant with Kenten. I am always tired. I'm not sure how that will work once school starts. I've been going to bed around 10:30 and sleeping until 8 or 8:30, and taking a nap when Kenten does. I go to the doctor in two weeks. I'm a little nervous. Last summer I got a letter from my OB that said she was leaving her practice, so I had to find a new OB. Hopefully she will be as patient and loving as my last OB.

No comments: