Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Clicking this link will take you to my personal website.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Exhaustion

Yesterday was my first day with students. I hadn't fought exhaustion too much until yesterday, and even then I didn't realize how tired I was until I got home and sat down. Luckily Branden cooked dinner so I could rest. I've gone for about a week and a half without feeling any nausea, until last night. I'm not sure if it was dinner or the pregnancy.

Branden is still looking for a job. Things are starting to look a little better. He has been working towards becoming a bus driver for Wichita Schools, we're still not sure if that is going to work out or not.

Kenten will begin school on Tuesday. He is very excited to get to go to school this year. Every day for the last couple of years, he has asked me about going to school. Now he finally gets to go! He will go every morning for just a couple of hours.

No comments: