Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Clicking this link will take you to my personal website.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sew Fun!!

My principal has gotten me hooked on these really cute twirl skirts. The first one was a little tricky to make, but the second one was super easy. The first picture is actually the second skirt. It has lemons and limes on the top skirt. The bottom skirt is pink with tiny white polka-dots on it. I think she really likes this brown and blue one. The elastic in the waist is a little big. When we tried to pin it up, she kept running away from us. I really think she thought we were going to make her take it off.
The best part is when she gets the skirt on, the first thing she has to do is a little twirl!


If you're interested in making a skirt like this you can get it here.


No comments: