Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Clicking this link will take you to my personal website.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Joscelyn's 2nd Birthday!


Today we celebrated Joscelyn's 2nd Birthday! We are so fortunate to have both sets of Grandparents in town to spend time with our children. The bonds our children make with their grandparents will last forever.

Joscelyn has been practicing with Daddy on blowing out candles. It took a few big breaths, but she got it!

Grandpa thought she needed to take a bite out of the cake before we got it cut.

I think she likes it!

Mermaid Potato Head

Dress up clothes in a Mickey Mouse Hat Box!

Princess Joscelyn! I made this dress out of a t-shirt I found in the big girl section of the store. I added the ruffle to the bottom, cut the sleeves off, and added the ties to the shoulders.

She likes the dress up clothes so much, she had to put them all on at once!

No comments: